- Group that campaigns to raise awareness about the prevalence and impact of gender-identity ideology across society.
- Focuses on raising awareness within the Conservative Party and seeks to influence the party’s political and policy response to gender ideology.
- Campaigns for: the integrity of science, free speech and open tolerant debate, the protection of women’s sex-based rights, and the maintenance of child safeguarding.
- Works at every level, from councils and constituencies to Westminster, supporting pro-women politicians and policies.
- Parliamentary network has been central to reshaping Conservative policy away from sex self-ID.
- Main spokeswomen are Karen Varley and Caroline ffiske.
Email: [email protected]