- Grassroots volunteer organisation of parents, teachers, education professionals and others from a wide range of backgrounds, concerned that schools are being advised to use policies regarding gender identity that are based on misleading or inaccurate information.
- Informs decision-makers.
- Provides resources for parents and education professionals.
- Empowers parents, carers, teachers and others to hold their schools to account on safeguarding.
- Supports pupils and their parents to have conversations with their schools.
- Provides clarity on safeguarding legislation and offers evidence-based guidance and support.
Email: [email protected]