- Karon Monaghan QC, The Forstater Employment Tribunal judgment: a critical appraisal in light of Miller
- Paul Johnson, Why “gender critical” beliefs are not protected in the workplace: the role of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Alice Irving, Twitter, trans rights and the role of the police — an extended look
- Kathleen Stock, This is not a drill
- Jane Clare Jones, Bad judgement
- Davina Cooper, Against withdrawal: Extending responsibility to “philosophical beliefs” (UK Labour Law Blog)
- Paz-Fuchs, Principles into Practice: Protecting Offensive Beliefs in the Workplace Amir (UK Labour Law Blog)
- Benn and Cormac Devlin, The Maya Forstater case and so-called ‘gender critical’ feminism: what was actually decided and what does it reveal about UK discrimination law?