- International alliance founded in 2021 by parents and clinicians seeking a rational approach to gender issues.
- Has expanded to include detransitioners, desisters and people unhappy with their own transition, as well as other professionals such as educators and journalists.
- Creates resources on gender issues and seeks a better approach to the diagnosis and treatment of gender dysphoria and greater awareness of the role played by healthcare and education establishments in funnelling vulnerable children towards a singular, and potentially harmful, solution to gender distress.
- Partners with grassroots group PITT – Parents with Inconvenient Truths about Trans.
- UK spokespeople include Stella O’Malley, a psychotherapist who specialises in counselling families dealing with gender-distressed children, Claire Graham, an expert on differences of sex development (DSDs, sometimes misleadingly described as “intersex” conditions) and Ritchie Herron and Sinéad Watson, both detransitioners.
Email: [email protected]